Riverside Gardens aims to provide our residents with a home away from home that will make them feel loved, appreciated and enthusiastic each day. All of our residents and their families are encouraged to celebrate their individuality and do what they love, making a lifestyle entirely their own.
A qualified care team, including Registered Nurses, with specialised aged care training, are on site 24 hours a day at Riverside Gardens.
Riverside Gardens offers trained professional in various fields including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech Therapist, Podiatrists and Dieticians.
Our facilities offer enthusiastic Recreational Activity Staff who strive to make every week memorable with outings, crafts, games, special visits, church services and entertainment. The activities are conducted in both an individual and group setting, giving each resident the freedom and flexibility to structure their day to be as busy or quiet as they wish.
Riverside Gardens is fortunate to have a support community with active members of the community volunteering on a regular basis to assist with activities and other aspects to improve quality of life for residents
Your Home, Your Way
With a variety of living options available at Riverside Gardens, our residents are able to find the perfect lifestyle and living arrangements for them. Our rooms are lovingly decorated to the individual styles of their occupants to create a welcoming home for our residents. Each area of Riverside Gardens is specifically designed to accommodate all care requirements and foster a welcoming, home like feel.
With medical services, assistance and expert service available 24 hours a day, our residents feel confident in knowing their needs are well met.
Riverside Gardens is comprised of two main wings:
The Cottages is designed for residents with slightly lower care needs, with an emphasis on socialisation. The community environment is accentuated with a substantial communal dining and lounge room. There are generous internal and external outdoor areas, lounge and entertainment areas and an array of optional daily activities. Tallowood consists of all single rooms with a private ensuite.
Riverside Gardens ACC
Riverside Gardens ACC is a higher care needs home. It consists of single rooms some with full ensuites, others shared ensuites. The home has living environments for every occasion with several dining seating options, outdoor gardens/courtyards, internal private areas.
Our Household services team helps create an environment where all residents feel comfortable, valued and respected at all times. Each Home Services staff member is devoted to ensuring that the highest possible level of quality service is always maintained.
- A large commercial laundry
- Open 5 days a week from Monday to Friday
- A free labelling service upon arrival and whenever new clothing is purchased
- Clean clothing conveniently delivered back to your door
- A qualified Chef manages the kitchen 7 days a week
- All meals are freshly cooked, and delicious Homemade soups made daily
- A 6-week cycle menu of fresh, nutritional meals
- A choice of 2 different lunch options daily
- A choice of 3 different dinner options daily
- The flexibility to choose what would like for lunch and dinner each morning
- A large variety to choose from for breakfast each day
- All desserts, pastries, cakes and biscuits baked on the premises
- All allergies and dietary requirements catered to
- Staff are on hand 7 days a week
- All Rooms serviced every day & detail cleaned once a week
- All Bathrooms serviced every day & detail cleaned one per week or as required
- Latest cleaning equipment is used
- All common areas are cleaned every day