At Autumn Lodge our aim is to provide our community with a place they can call home. We respect and value each resident’s individual emotional, cultural, social and physical needs, and our staff are committed to meeting these requirements. We encourage each resident and their family and significant other to actively participate in any decision making process that affects the lifestyle choices through all stages of the care continuum.
A qualified care team, including Registered Nurses are on site 24 hours a day at Autumn Lodge.
Autumn Lodge residents have access to NVC’s internal teams of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists. Additional contracted Allied Health Teams of Podiatrists, Dieticians and a range of other specialty services are also available.
Our dedicated Activity Officer is committed to ensuring a wide range of tailored actives including art, craft, music, interactions with schools, short outings are available to residents each day. These activities are conducted in both an individual and group setting, giving each resident the freedom and flexibility to structure their day to be as busy or quiet as they wish.
Your Home, Your Way
At Autumn Lodge we have a variety of living options and environments to meet both the current and future needs of residents. Each room has been individually furnished to accommodate all care requirements, under the consultation of Allied Health professionals.
Our aim is to help residents feel comfortable and settled in their new home, and encourage each resident to personalise and decorate their space to their individual style to help give it that homely feel.
Autumn Lodge is comprised with three main sections
Tallowood is designed for residents with slightly lower care needs, with an emphasis on socialization. The community environment is accentuated with a large communal dining room, internal and external outdoor areas, lounge and entertainment areas and an array of optional daily activities. Tallowood consists of all single rooms either with a private ensuite or a shared ensuite between two people.Key Feature Statement
Coachwood is our dementia specific environment, consisting of single rooms with private and shared ensuites. Coachwood boasts an exceptional self-contained garden and outdoor walking area, enclosed with natural shrubbery and the added safety of being fully fenced. This area encompasses a dining area, lounge, siting area, TV and specialised activity program for residents.Key Feature Statement
Rosewood is the higher care needs section of Autumn Lodge and consists of a range of living environments, including single rooms with ensuites, couple rooms with private ensuite and larger companion rooms with shared ensuites. Rosewood has living environments for every occasion with several dining seating options, outdoor gardens/courtyards, internal private areas, specialised palliative care room and luxurious sensory room.Key Feature Statement
Our Household services team helps create an environment where all residents feel comfortable, valued and respected at all times. Each Home Services staff member is devoted to ensuring that the highest possible level of quality service is always maintained.
- A large commercial laundry
- Open 5 days a week from Monday to Friday
- A free labelling service upon arrival and whenever new clothing is purchased
- Clean clothing conveniently delivered back to your door
- A qualified Chef manages the kitchen 7 days a week
- All meals are freshly cooked, and delicious Homemade soups made daily
- A 6-week cycle menu of fresh, nutritional meals
- A choice of 2 different lunch options daily
- A choice of 3 different dinner options daily
- The flexibility to choose what would like for lunch and dinner each morning
- A large variety to choose from for breakfast each day
- All desserts, pastries, cakes and biscuits baked on the premises
- All allergies and dietary requirements catered to
- Staff are on hand 7 days a week
- All Rooms serviced every day & detail cleaned once a week
- All Bathrooms serviced every day & detail cleaned one per week or as required
- Latest cleaning equipment is used
- All common areas are cleaned every day