Registered Nurse (Homes and Community)
Location: Macksville, Nambucca Heads, Coffs Harbour, Kempsey regions
Full-time, part-time and casual - above award rates
About the opportunity
Registered Nurses (RNs) are crucial to NVC Group’s delivery of care. Our organisation is looking for multiple RNs to join either our aged care homes in Nambucca Heads, Macksville, or Kempsey, or the community team. Aged care RNs have never been better valued or remunerated, now earning $42.82 – $53.94 per hour, depending on experience.
What’s on offer
- Attractive salary – aged care nurses now earn $42.82 – $53.94 per hour, plus applicable shift penalty rates
- Great flexibility: part-time, full-time and casual roles are available
- Salary packaging benefits and EML card – maximise your take-home pay by working for a not-for-profit
- Excellent work/life balance with a range of rotating hours shifts (morning, evening and night) available that will suit your personal needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Great working conditions as per the NVC, NSWNMA and HSU NSW Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020.
What’s essential to bring to this role
- Relevant qualifications and AHPRA registration
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse is desirable, but not essential
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, VISA, Birth Certificate etc)
- Current Federal Police Clearance Certificate (valid within the last three years)
- Two clinical references from a manager/supervisor
- If choosing to work in the community, RNs need their own vehicle. Reimbursement of $0.96 per/km travelled is provided.
How to apply
If you would like to seize this opportunity, upload your resume and cover letter here or you can email it to email@example.com
Applications close on Sunday 10 December 2023 at 5pm.
Excellent wages and working conditions await the right candidates.