Clinical Education Coordinator
About the opportunity
A terrific opportunity has become available with a NFP that has provided quality care to residents for almost 50 years. We are seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Education Coordinator to join our friendly team. Great incentives are on offer and NFP benefits.
- minimum three years’ experience in Aged Care, preferably in residential and / or community setting in a relevant supervisory or management level position
- Registered Nurse with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- demonstrated experience, knowledge of ANMC competencies and Code of Conduct for Nurses
- demonstrated knowledge of current quality and education issues in residential and community aged care including clinical practice development (including evidence-based practice), clinical education and training, contemporary models of care and scope of practice.
- demonstrated knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards and “Residents Charter of Rights”.
- demonstrated high level knowledge and understanding of the Health and Aged Care Sectors, External Agencies including funding and policy protocols, accreditation and industrial legislation
- comprehensive experience in co-ordinating a flexible, multi-skilled team working environment and advanced interpersonal, communications and customer service skills
- commitment to ethical practice
- commitment to continuing education and professional development.
Skills and attributes:
- demonstrated skills in Clinical Nursing Practice with an understanding of contemporary nursing theory
- strong communication and problem-solving skills
- capable of fulfilling organisation commitments and requirements
- ability to work well within a team
- capable of fulfilling Clinical Educator role in supporting New graduates (RNs and CSEs) with there educations requirements.
- computer competency.
What can we offer you?
- professional development opportunities
- opportunity to grow
- salary packing available on offer
- above award rate for this position
- Employee Assistance Program.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 1-2 business days of applying.
To find out more about NVC Group visit: www.nvcgroup.com.au
Please send applications to: email@example.com
Closing date on 28.02.2024 at 5 pm.